9.19.2010

you'll be in love 'till it kills you both


Creatures of the Wind, Spring 2011 // Xinhua/Reuters Photo

Woe my heart, Creatures of the Wind - Spring 2011 was all about expressing the emotional response from getting struck by lightning uncannily similar to being heartbroken. I saw most of the individual pieces before they showed at NYFW, but I had no idea how C & S were going to style the looks. I couldn't decide on a favorite, and but my imaginary wallet would definitely like anything with the polka dot print, honeycomb lace and all of the mini dresses, please

2 comments:

  1. "you'll be in love 'till it kills you both" ... that might just be my favorite episode of Buffy ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!
    this illustration is just perfect!!
    I just discover your blog and I love it!!


    http://frederiquekragbe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete