1.29.2011

The monkey is the only cookie animal that gets to wear clothes

An outfit post for Asami:

sweater jacket - french connection // jumper - starnshop ebay // shorts - wilfred
leggings - Black Milk 'Wetlook Pantyhose' // shoes - Jeffrey Campbell 'Charli'


  • FYI, "Do You Wanna Date (My Avatar)" is my ringtone. I'm sure I'm not the only one who loves Felicia Day's "The Guild", right? WatchTheGuild.com
  • James Franco as James Dean. Nuff Said. Fuck yeah, James Franco
  • I refuse to delete this SodaStream Penguin Water Carbonater @ Williams Sonoma from my bookmarks. Come on - it's HOME MADE CARBONATED WATER.
    I CANNOT EVEN.
  • 3 comments:

    1. Where did you get that leggings? I love it! I wanna see more big photos if possible;) I can't wait for the next outfit post!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Do You Wanna Date My Avatar is my ringtone right now, too. :D Felicia Day is my hero.

      ReplyDelete
    3. We have a carbonater and love it! The one we have is sold at Bed Bath and Beyond.

      ReplyDelete