1.01.2011

"Two teenage girls in the house" headache

#50: Dawn's Big Date

"... she was wearing maroon leggings and ballet slippers under an oversized yellow shirt. Around her waist she wore this great belt that she made herself from three thin strips of leather tied together and decorated with ceramic beads. For the final touch, Claudia had swept her hair over to one side and tied it up with another thin leather strip that had the same kind of beads on it."


Happy 2011, everybody ~ To start off the new year, I had nonchalant Claudia paired with irritated & 80s-tastic Dawn for double the Bsc fun. In the coming weeks, I'm going to start working on fashion illustrations from different fandoms (and hopefully some multi-character pieces).

But don't worry - the Childhood Trauma series won't be going anywhere.

2 comments:

  1. Thats exactly how I pictured both outfits! Or at least, Claudia's. I could never really fully picture Dawn's, but now I can. Yay!

    Ooh and do you guys remember the watermelon outfit? It was in Krist and the Baby Parade and I used to think it was the coolest outfit ever.

    "An oversized red blouse with black buttons, green leggings with white tie-dyed streaks and black high tops with all kinds of buckles and snaps. (The laces were untied which I guess is the cool way to wear them. I'd have been tripping over them all day, but Claud can pull it off.) Can you guess what her earrings were? Dangling watermelon slices. Get it? She was dressed like a watermelon, head to toe."

    Anyway. I seriously LOVE your blog. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these interpretations! Claudia has always been my favorite, but I've always had a hard tim picturing her outfits == especially as time goes by. You are my saviour! What's your favorite Claudia outfit? Or have you given it to us already? I, personally love her lace-up sandal outfit from the first super=special. I'd be thrilled if you could conceptualize it for me!

    ReplyDelete