1.22.2011

What is your childhood trauma Pt. 11

WOE IS ME!!

I'm Photoshopless... meaning no more digital illustration until I can get my grubby hands on CS5 (BLERG this time I want Illustrator and InDesign, too). Until then, I'll have to illustrate Claudia the good, old fashioned way that makes my room smell like toxic-marker-heaven.

#13: Goodbye, Stacey, Goodbye

"She was wearing a wonderful Claudia outfit - a purple-and-white striped body suit under a gray jumper-thing. The legs of the body suit stretched all the way to her ankles, but she was wearing purple push-down socks anyway. Around her middle was a wide purple belt with a buckle in the shape of a telephone. And on her feet were black ballet slippers."


I was unable to fit in the telephone buckle (gah... and it was going to be yellow, too) and it's not the same style as the other outfits (ie, no skin pigmentation whatsoever), but since I haven't updated in two weeks, you all can deal, right?

RIGHT!

Time to sniff some markers, now.

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! Her hair and facial expression are perfect, and I love how that ballet slipper is dangling so precariously off her foot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks ultra lovely in traditional style!
    is it wrong that i actually kinda like this outfit? orz

    ReplyDelete