2.14.2011

What is your childhood trauma Pt. 14


♥(人´∀`*)*Happy St. Valentine's Day*


So S. came home from work early with severely overpriced roses + a pop-up card...
Therefore, I'm spreading the VDay-spirit-of-giving with an early illustration post:


#33: Claudia and the Great Search:

"I, on the other hand, was dressed in one of my usual wild outfits - a very short black skirt, an oversized white shirt with bright pink and turquoise poodles on it, flat turquoise shoes with ankle straps, and a ton of jewelry, including dangly poodle earrings. My long hair was swept to one side in a high ponytail held in place with a huge pink barrette."

brushes : Obsidian Dawn // clip art: Dogclipart.com


Golden Ponies - Triple Strap Flats // The Chains of Love - Leg Chain // American Apparel - Interlock Mini Skirt

2 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous! I love the jewelry, especially the leg chain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this blog and I am so in love. This is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete