2.23.2011

What is your childhood trauma Pt. 15

#85: Claudia Kishi, Live From WSTO!

"I wore the coolest tuxedo I'd recently bought in a thrift shop, including a silky, piped shirt and a bright red velvet cummerbund. I removed the shoulder pads from the jacket, which made it really slouchy (I love that look). Then I bought a pair of white socks with silver glitter. I decided to wear a pair of red sneakers to match the cummerbund. I swept my hair up and fastened it with a rhinestone barrette in the shape of a musical note."

Elizabeth & James Draped Sleeve Blazer // Litter SF Collar Tips
Obsidian Dawn Brushes


I almost wish I'd illustrated her hair shaped like a music note... Dangling modifiers ORZ

2 comments:

  1. i love your new site design!
    also loving the illustration. i don't think mama kishi would of let a 13yr out sans pants :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I felt like it was getting too cluttered so I opted for an even basic layout heh.

    Don't tell Mrs. Kishi - she had matching tuxedo pants, but she chucked them as soon as she hit the radio station O///O

    ReplyDelete