3.01.2011

What is your childhood trauma Pt. 16

#49: Claudia and the Genius of Elm Street

"That afternoon, for instance, I was wearing a man's paisley vest I'd found at a yard sale, over a striped button-down shirt with tuxedo-stripe black Spandex stirrup pants, held up with pink-flecked black suspenders. My hair was pulled straight back with a paisley comb, and I was wearing electric-pink ankle boots. The boots really set off the formality of the rest of the outfit, sort of like the punchline of a joke...

...I think you can tell a lot about people from the way they dress. If you saw me, you might think: artistic, fun-loving, good sense of humor. At least I hope you'd think that."

AA Striped Shirt // Vintage Paisley Combs // Senso Wilma Boots
Brushes - Obsidian Dawn and Peter Plastic

I confess... I have a weakness for leopard print shoes, however in the future, I promise to experiment with other animal prints in the future *bows*.

2 comments:

  1. swooning over those boots. amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love them too~ I heard they sold out crazy fast when Solestruck first received the hot pink!

    ReplyDelete