5.19.2011

What is your childhood trauma Pt. 19

#30: Mary Anne and the Great Romance

"...a shocking-pink tunic over a white shirt with pink and yellow umbrellas printed on it. Over the tunic was a wide, low-slung yellow belt with a pink plastic buckle. The shirt, but not the tunic, was tucked into a pair of black knickers, and below the knickers were yellow stockings...divided it into five braids and had woven pink and yellow ribbons into the braids."

AA Mesh Oversized Tee // AA Roller Shorts // AA Thigh High Socks // SWANClothing Sock Garters


Apologies for lack of posts as of late, but I've been bogged down by this new thing called a day job... No more sleeping in till noon and sewing in my pajamas :P But this also means I'll be able to order a drawing tablet, which will (hopefully) cut down time between illustrations YIPEE~

1 comment:

  1. Haha I remember reading one of the books that had Claudia wearing a pair of knickers (probably this one) and I was like ??? because where I live knickers are underwear. So much confusion.

    Also, judging by your comments, are you a seamstress? If you are please post a picture or two of your designs! :)

    ReplyDelete