12.14.2011

What is your childhood trauma Pt. 24

#127: Abby's Un-Valentine:

"She was dressed in…a woolly sweater, long black tights with thick blue socks, and hiking boots…[Her] sweater was blue, white, and gray with a snowflake-patterned yoke. It was enormous, stretching almost to her knees.”

This looks like something Mary Anne would wear, but apparently even ghostwriters can take a break from jumpsuits, neon and high tops (I think they may have even put Jessi in something other than a leotard once).

Alas, I haven't included a shopping guide to this particular outfit since I couldn't find a satisfactory snowflake-yoked-chunky-fairisle-sweater at my usual online haunts. Luckily, I'm sure any number of artists over at Etsy would be happy to recreate similar socks and sweater if you asked nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment