12.18.2011

Your balloon animals were pathetic

Glee Season 1 x 11, Hairography:

Finn: I'm gonna say this as nice as i can, but you look like a sad clown hooker.

Sometimes I don't know why I illustrate the things I do(truth).

So maybe explanations are in order... Let's start with our most favorite/despised misguided diva in her disastrous attempt to seduce her high school crush. Insert sexy black AA Disco Pants, loads of hairspray and red lipstick:

One thing we learned from Glee is to love/hate Mash-Ups. I know I can't possibly be the only person in the world to make a stink-face when Rachel Berry popped out of her washroom in a Grease catsuit, but did anyone else remember the scene from "She's All That" when Lainey gets her revenge on clown loving, rich art-bitch Misty via drunken makeover?


Sad clown hooker, indeed.

1 comment:

  1. YES! As soon as I saw the clown makeup you drew I thought, "'She's All That'! Yes!"

    ReplyDelete